Friday, April 24, 2009

Luv Maple Story!


I luv Maple Story, which is quite unusual for a girl. I am now level 57, but I have several friends who are in higher levels. The graphics are so cute - I guess that is why I became so attracted to Maple Story when I first encountered it! And guess what, for the first level, I played nine times before I finished it, but now, I am well on my way to becoming a pro. I started playing in 2008, if I am not wrong, now that it is exam time, I am banned from computer games! I can't wait for exams to end, I don't even know why there are exams in the first place. I hate the giant worm on Victoria Island - it killed me three times before I defeated it. Urgh!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giant Worm?
    I think you are refering to Giant Centipede
    and anyway that is in shanghai

    I am a lvl pure str 57 spearman in Cassopia,
    Tell me yr user name and world and I want to ks you.... XD Muahahaha *laughs evily*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are like total Maple Story freaks...Whassup with you???

    ReplyDelete